The U.S. jobs report came out this morning and missed the projected number on the low side. However, bond prices declined and stocks rallied! The Nasdaq futures even hit an all-time high today before reversing lower ever so slightly. We are in a highly powerful bull market in U.S. stocks.
- Next story Goldcorp Announces Quarterly Dividend
- Previous story Dollar General Reports â€”nd Quarter
- What Does This Rare Positive Correlation Between VIX and S&P 500 Mean?
- Australian Dollar Tops US$0.80, Eyes Best Weekly Run Since Mid ’16
- Neither S&P 500 Nor Dollar Moved by Threat of US Government Shutdown
- Daily Dividend Report: MS, ED, KMI, CCL, PPG, HPE
- Oversold Conditions For Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX)
AAT BABA,BAX,OTCPK:NSRGY Banks Bitcoin Blockchain Blog Buy Gold CBRL China crisis Cryptocurriency Currency Debt DOLLAR Economy EGO European Union FB GE,PRGO,APC,DXC,WBA,ADI,WPM GLO,MSD,HTZ,THC,AKS,AVP,SM Gold gold coin goldcoin Gold coins Gold Price Gold Trend Analysis hard money HP inflation Investment KRNT,TRIL,TUES,SYRS,MRAM,MVIS,IOTS LSE:ACA Money News NOMD NXPI,DVMT,SINA,RYAAY,WFT,GOGO,AABA NXPI,ESES,AAP,HK,GST,CFCO,UPL ORCL,AMZN,MSFT,IBM Quantitative easing savings SPY,DJI,QQQ Uncategorized United Kingdom USA VIAV,MMYT,KHC,EPC,TWX,BABA,AABA