The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) today issued an order filing and simultaneously settling charges against AMP Global Clearing LLC (AMP) for its failure to supervise diligently the implementation of critical provisions in AMP’s information systems security program (ISSP) between June 2016 and April 2017.
- Next story Asia AM Digest: Will Wall Street Calm Continue into Asia?
- Previous story EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Chart Setup Favors Euro Gains
- Pound May Fall as US Dollar Gains on First-Quarter GDP Reports
- Japanese Yen Steady As BoJ Holds Once More, Kuroda Up Next
- Gold Prices May Break Critical Chart Support on US GDP Data
- New Zealand Dollar May Resume Drop After Trade Deficit Surprise
- EUR/USD Clears Support in Historic Midpoint, but Does it Have Run?
AAT BABA,BAX,OTCPK:NSRGY Banks Bitcoin Blockchain Blog Buy Gold CBRL China crisis Cryptocurriency Currency Debt DOLLAR Economy EGO European Union FB GE,PRGO,APC,DXC,WBA,ADI,WPM GLO,MSD,HTZ,THC,AKS,AVP,SM Gold goldcoin gold coin Gold coins Gold Price Gold Trend Analysis hard money HP inflation Investment KRNT,TRIL,TUES,SYRS,MRAM,MVIS,IOTS LSE:ACA Money News NOMD NXPI,DVMT,SINA,RYAAY,WFT,GOGO,AABA NXPI,ESES,AAP,HK,GST,CFCO,UPL ORCL,AMZN,MSFT,IBM Quantitative easing savings SPY,DJI,QQQ Uncategorized United Kingdom USA VIAV,MMYT,KHC,EPC,TWX,BABA,AABA