The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) issued an Order today filing and settling charges against Société Générale S.A. (Société Générale or the Bank) for attempted manipulation of and false reporting in connection with the London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) for U.S. Dollar, Yen and Euro, and the Euro Interbank Offered Rate (Euribor), certain instances of manipulation of Yen LIBOR, and aiding and abetting traders at another bank in their attempts to manipulate Euribor.
- Next story AUD/USD Looks to Australia GDP for Direction Following RBA Meeting
- Previous story Tuesday Sector Leaders: Apparel Stores, Department Stores
- NZD/USD Rate Outlook Mired by Bear-Flag Formation
- US AM Digest: GBP Dictated by Brexit Risks, EUR Subdued as ECB Fret Over Trade War Concerns
- DXY Index, EUR/USD Inside Day Candlesticks Take Shape
- Cryptocurrency Webinar: The Calm Before the Storm?
- Chart Outlook– USD Index, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, Gold Price & More
AAT BABA,BAX,OTCPK:NSRGY Banks Bitcoin Blockchain Blog Buy Gold CBRL China crisis Cryptocurriency Currency Debt DOLLAR Economy EGO European Union FB GE,PRGO,APC,DXC,WBA,ADI,WPM GLO,MSD,HTZ,THC,AKS,AVP,SM Gold goldcoin gold coin Gold coins Gold Price Gold Trend Analysis hard money HP inflation Investment KRNT,TRIL,TUES,SYRS,MRAM,MVIS,IOTS LSE:ACA Money News NOMD NXPI,DVMT,SINA,RYAAY,WFT,GOGO,AABA NXPI,ESES,AAP,HK,GST,CFCO,UPL ORCL,AMZN,MSFT,IBM Quantitative easing savings SPY,DJI,QQQ Uncategorized United Kingdom USA VIAV,MMYT,KHC,EPC,TWX,BABA,AABA