Crude oil is mixed as strong market fundamentals are competing with trade and geopolitical uncertainty. If it isn’t enough to have to handicap how much OPEC and Non-OPEC producers will agree to raise output, you must balance that against political uncertainty in Europe and the fallout from steel and aluminum tariffs imposed by the Trump administration.
- Next story GBP/USD Goes Into Weekend with Mixed Trading Bias
- Previous story Jobs increase by 223k in May, unemployment rate edges down to 3.8%
- Gold Prices May Rise as US, China Trade Spat Sinks Bond Yields
- Trade Wars Shake the Dow but No Freefall Yet, Dollar Stuck at the Border
- One Area Where Caveats Don’t Undermine Dollar Outlook: Emerging Markets
- AUD Vulnerable as US Mulls More Chinese Tariffs, RBA Minutes Pass
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Euro Down Move to Accelerate?
AAT BABA,BAX,OTCPK:NSRGY Banks Bitcoin Blockchain Blog Buy Gold CBRL China crisis Cryptocurriency Currency Debt DOLLAR Economy EGO European Union FB GE,PRGO,APC,DXC,WBA,ADI,WPM GLO,MSD,HTZ,THC,AKS,AVP,SM Gold goldcoin gold coin Gold coins Gold Price Gold Trend Analysis hard money HP inflation Investment KRNT,TRIL,TUES,SYRS,MRAM,MVIS,IOTS LSE:ACA Money News NOMD NXPI,DVMT,SINA,RYAAY,WFT,GOGO,AABA NXPI,ESES,AAP,HK,GST,CFCO,UPL ORCL,AMZN,MSFT,IBM Quantitative easing savings SPY,DJI,QQQ Uncategorized United Kingdom USA VIAV,MMYT,KHC,EPC,TWX,BABA,AABA