Crude oil prices are still reacting to the post Hurricane Harvey recovery efforts. Crude prices surged as refiners start to come back online and nervous buyers in Asia start to buy up oil supply. Reuters reported that the spread between Brent and WTI is causing some big Asian buying as refinery shutdowns in the aftermath of Harvey pushed the spread between West Texas Intermediate crude and Brent crude to the widest in two years at nearly $6 a barrel.
- Oil Prices Risk Further Losses as RSI Slips from Overbought Territory
- USD/CHF Technical Analysis: Four-Month Low Brings RSI Divergence
- Euro at Risk From Sunday’s German Coalition Vote
- ECB, BoJ Headline Next Week as USD Tries to Carve Out Support
- DailyFX US AM Digest: US Dollar Slide Continues as Shutdown Deadline Approaches
AAT BABA,BAX,OTCPK:NSRGY Banks Bitcoin Blockchain Blog Buy Gold CBRL China crisis Cryptocurriency Currency Debt DOLLAR Economy EGO European Union FB GE,PRGO,APC,DXC,WBA,ADI,WPM GLO,MSD,HTZ,THC,AKS,AVP,SM Gold gold coin goldcoin Gold coins Gold Price Gold Trend Analysis hard money HP inflation Investment KRNT,TRIL,TUES,SYRS,MRAM,MVIS,IOTS LSE:ACA Money News NOMD NXPI,DVMT,SINA,RYAAY,WFT,GOGO,AABA NXPI,ESES,AAP,HK,GST,CFCO,UPL ORCL,AMZN,MSFT,IBM Quantitative easing savings SPY,DJI,QQQ Uncategorized United Kingdom USA VIAV,MMYT,KHC,EPC,TWX,BABA,AABA