After a strong start to the week for U.S. equities, continued pressure in Japan is holding back the risk appetite globally. The Nikkei is down 12% from its January high and while the cash index is down .65% on the session the futures have shed more than 3% from yesterday’s 4:00 p.m. Central close.
- Next story US Dollar Price Action Setups Ahead of US Inflation
- Previous story Earnings Reaction History: Baidu.com, Inc., 45.5% Follow-Through Indicator, 7.7% Sensitive
- Pound May Fall as US Dollar Gains on First-Quarter GDP Reports
- Japanese Yen Steady As BoJ Holds Once More, Kuroda Up Next
- Gold Prices May Break Critical Chart Support on US GDP Data
- New Zealand Dollar May Resume Drop After Trade Deficit Surprise
- EUR/USD Clears Support in Historic Midpoint, but Does it Have Run?
AAT BABA,BAX,OTCPK:NSRGY Banks Bitcoin Blockchain Blog Buy Gold CBRL China crisis Cryptocurriency Currency Debt DOLLAR Economy EGO European Union FB GE,PRGO,APC,DXC,WBA,ADI,WPM GLO,MSD,HTZ,THC,AKS,AVP,SM Gold goldcoin gold coin Gold coins Gold Price Gold Trend Analysis hard money HP inflation Investment KRNT,TRIL,TUES,SYRS,MRAM,MVIS,IOTS LSE:ACA Money News NOMD NXPI,DVMT,SINA,RYAAY,WFT,GOGO,AABA NXPI,ESES,AAP,HK,GST,CFCO,UPL ORCL,AMZN,MSFT,IBM Quantitative easing savings SPY,DJI,QQQ Uncategorized United Kingdom USA VIAV,MMYT,KHC,EPC,TWX,BABA,AABA