In July, the European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said that the Governing Council would discuss the future of its €60 billion monthly purchases program in the autumn. Technically, autumn in the Northern Hemisphere will not start until Friday, Sept. 22, so there is a possibility that the topic of quantitative easing tapering may not be discussed at this week’s meeting.
- Most Asian Stocks Make Gains, US Shutdown Chance Glowers
- What Does This Rare Positive Correlation Between VIX and S&P 500 Mean?
- Australian Dollar Tops US$0.80, Eyes Best Weekly Run Since Mid ’16
- Neither S&P 500 Nor Dollar Moved by Threat of US Government Shutdown
- Daily Dividend Report: MS, ED, KMI, CCL, PPG, HPE
AAT BABA,BAX,OTCPK:NSRGY Banks Bitcoin Blockchain Blog Buy Gold CBRL China crisis Cryptocurriency Currency Debt DOLLAR Economy EGO European Union FB GE,PRGO,APC,DXC,WBA,ADI,WPM GLO,MSD,HTZ,THC,AKS,AVP,SM Gold gold coin goldcoin Gold coins Gold Price Gold Trend Analysis hard money HP inflation Investment KRNT,TRIL,TUES,SYRS,MRAM,MVIS,IOTS LSE:ACA Money News NOMD NXPI,DVMT,SINA,RYAAY,WFT,GOGO,AABA NXPI,ESES,AAP,HK,GST,CFCO,UPL ORCL,AMZN,MSFT,IBM Quantitative easing savings SPY,DJI,QQQ Uncategorized United Kingdom USA VIAV,MMYT,KHC,EPC,TWX,BABA,AABA