Ethereum has reached and reacted from a key support area around $400. As can be seen from the chart, this price level was a significant resistance and then support in the past, and is where a long-term bullish trend line comes into play. If the sellers were to remain in full control, they would need to hold Ethereum below this level.
- Next story Will Insiders Be Tempted To Buy More TSRO At The New 52-Week Low?
- Previous story GBP/JPY Rallies Up to Fibonacci Resistance, Fresh Two-Month Highs
- EUR/USD Weekly Technical Outlook: Euro Price Coiling Up, ECB Nearing
- Headwinds That Might Dent Airline Industry Momentum
- In a Volatile 1st Quarter, CME Group Might Be the Big Winner
- S&P 500, DAX & FTSE – Outlook Shrouded in Uncertainty
- OPEC Approaches ’Mission Accomplished’ Moment in Jeddah, WTI nears $70
AAT BABA,BAX,OTCPK:NSRGY Banks Bitcoin Blockchain Blog Buy Gold CBRL China crisis Cryptocurriency Currency Debt DOLLAR Economy EGO European Union FB GE,PRGO,APC,DXC,WBA,ADI,WPM GLO,MSD,HTZ,THC,AKS,AVP,SM Gold goldcoin gold coin Gold coins Gold Price Gold Trend Analysis hard money HP inflation Investment KRNT,TRIL,TUES,SYRS,MRAM,MVIS,IOTS LSE:ACA Money News NOMD NXPI,DVMT,SINA,RYAAY,WFT,GOGO,AABA NXPI,ESES,AAP,HK,GST,CFCO,UPL ORCL,AMZN,MSFT,IBM Quantitative easing savings SPY,DJI,QQQ Uncategorized United Kingdom USA VIAV,MMYT,KHC,EPC,TWX,BABA,AABA