The U.S. economy added only 148,000 jobs in December. Gold prices reacted in a choppy way, confusing some analysts. Why?
- Next story Metals Market Update for Jan. 9
- Previous story CME Group and JPX to launch Yen TOPIX futures trading
- Can the Dollar Mount a Lasting Recovery without EUR/USD?
- Gold Price Rebound May Continue as Yields Fall in Risk Off Trade
- DAX Technical Outlook: Key Price Reversal Threatens Larger Pullback
- S&P 500 Dives Despite Google Earnings, Dollar Struggling at Critical Resistance
- Asia AM Digest: Yen Could Gain if Asian Shares Follow US Lower
AAT BABA,BAX,OTCPK:NSRGY Banks Bitcoin Blockchain Blog Buy Gold CBRL China crisis Cryptocurriency Currency Debt DOLLAR Economy EGO European Union FB GE,PRGO,APC,DXC,WBA,ADI,WPM GLO,MSD,HTZ,THC,AKS,AVP,SM Gold goldcoin gold coin Gold coins Gold Price Gold Trend Analysis hard money HP inflation Investment KRNT,TRIL,TUES,SYRS,MRAM,MVIS,IOTS LSE:ACA Money News NOMD NXPI,DVMT,SINA,RYAAY,WFT,GOGO,AABA NXPI,ESES,AAP,HK,GST,CFCO,UPL ORCL,AMZN,MSFT,IBM Quantitative easing savings SPY,DJI,QQQ Uncategorized United Kingdom USA VIAV,MMYT,KHC,EPC,TWX,BABA,AABA