Asian equity markets remained under pressure for a second consecutive day. Nervousness is still being felt through some asset classes after North Korea’s nuclear test on Sunday, with the flow of funds continuing into the yen and Swiss franc in particular.
- Next story Nasdaq to buy analytics firm eVestment for $705 million
- Previous story Is Margin of Safety Enough?
- Oil Prices Risk Further Losses as RSI Slips from Overbought Territory
- USD/CHF Technical Analysis: Four-Month Low Brings RSI Divergence
- Euro at Risk From Sunday’s German Coalition Vote
- ECB, BoJ Headline Next Week as USD Tries to Carve Out Support
- DailyFX US AM Digest: US Dollar Slide Continues as Shutdown Deadline Approaches
AAT BABA,BAX,OTCPK:NSRGY Banks Bitcoin Blockchain Blog Buy Gold CBRL China crisis Cryptocurriency Currency Debt DOLLAR Economy EGO European Union FB GE,PRGO,APC,DXC,WBA,ADI,WPM GLO,MSD,HTZ,THC,AKS,AVP,SM Gold gold coin goldcoin Gold coins Gold Price Gold Trend Analysis hard money HP inflation Investment KRNT,TRIL,TUES,SYRS,MRAM,MVIS,IOTS LSE:ACA Money News NOMD NXPI,DVMT,SINA,RYAAY,WFT,GOGO,AABA NXPI,ESES,AAP,HK,GST,CFCO,UPL ORCL,AMZN,MSFT,IBM Quantitative easing savings SPY,DJI,QQQ Uncategorized United Kingdom USA VIAV,MMYT,KHC,EPC,TWX,BABA,AABA