Asian equity markets remained under pressure for a second consecutive day. Nervousness is still being felt through some asset classes after North Korea’s nuclear test on Sunday, with the flow of funds continuing into the yen and Swiss franc in particular.
- Next story Nasdaq to buy analytics firm eVestment for $705 million
- Previous story Is Margin of Safety Enough?
- US Dollar Continues to Follow Rise in US Treasury Yields; ECB Tomorrow
- S&P 500, Dow & Nasdaq Charts Working Towards Completing Tops
- Gold Price Likely to Fall Further as US Dollar Reigns
- Asian Stocks Wilt With Wall St, Treasury Yields To Drive Currencies
- Japanese Yen Technical Analysis:Feb’s USD/JPY Peaks Back In Play
AAT BABA,BAX,OTCPK:NSRGY Banks Bitcoin Blockchain Blog Buy Gold CBRL China crisis Cryptocurriency Currency Debt DOLLAR Economy EGO European Union FB GE,PRGO,APC,DXC,WBA,ADI,WPM GLO,MSD,HTZ,THC,AKS,AVP,SM Gold goldcoin gold coin Gold coins Gold Price Gold Trend Analysis hard money HP inflation Investment KRNT,TRIL,TUES,SYRS,MRAM,MVIS,IOTS LSE:ACA Money News NOMD NXPI,DVMT,SINA,RYAAY,WFT,GOGO,AABA NXPI,ESES,AAP,HK,GST,CFCO,UPL ORCL,AMZN,MSFT,IBM Quantitative easing savings SPY,DJI,QQQ Uncategorized United Kingdom USA VIAV,MMYT,KHC,EPC,TWX,BABA,AABA