Investors should buckle up for a potential showdown as trade is expected to be a major talking point throughout the summit. With escalating trade tensions seen as a significant threat to global economic growth, this could be a G7 meeting like no other.
- Next story EUR/USD climbs as ECB officials fuel end of QE speculation
- Previous story Weekly Technical Perspective on the Japanese Yen (USD/JPY)
- Gold Prices May Rise as US, China Trade Spat Sinks Bond Yields
- Trade Wars Shake the Dow but No Freefall Yet, Dollar Stuck at the Border
- One Area Where Caveats Don’t Undermine Dollar Outlook: Emerging Markets
- AUD Vulnerable as US Mulls More Chinese Tariffs, RBA Minutes Pass
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Euro Down Move to Accelerate?
AAT BABA,BAX,OTCPK:NSRGY Banks Bitcoin Blockchain Blog Buy Gold CBRL China crisis Cryptocurriency Currency Debt DOLLAR Economy EGO European Union FB GE,PRGO,APC,DXC,WBA,ADI,WPM GLO,MSD,HTZ,THC,AKS,AVP,SM Gold goldcoin gold coin Gold coins Gold Price Gold Trend Analysis hard money HP inflation Investment KRNT,TRIL,TUES,SYRS,MRAM,MVIS,IOTS LSE:ACA Money News NOMD NXPI,DVMT,SINA,RYAAY,WFT,GOGO,AABA NXPI,ESES,AAP,HK,GST,CFCO,UPL ORCL,AMZN,MSFT,IBM Quantitative easing savings SPY,DJI,QQQ Uncategorized United Kingdom USA VIAV,MMYT,KHC,EPC,TWX,BABA,AABA