Intraday trade: The S&P 500 index may slightly extend its short-term advance today. However, we can see some technical overbought conditions that may lead to a downward correction. Therefore, we prefer to be out of the market again, avoiding low risk/reward ratio trades.
- Next story How Did Alaska Airlines Perform Operationally In July?
- Previous story Could U.S. jobs data aid dollar rebound?
- Boards of Baillie Gifford trusts write to FCA on misleading KIDs
- EUR/GBP Eyes Mid-Week Releases, ECB Talk, UK GDP
- CoT Report: GBP Speculative Long Largest Since 2014, More Gold Buying
- Crude Oil Prices Struggle as Gold Eyes US Government Shutdown
- Asian Stocks Trade Narrow, Mixed As US Govt Shutdown Endures
AAT BABA,BAX,OTCPK:NSRGY Banks Bitcoin Blockchain Blog Buy Gold CBRL China crisis Cryptocurriency Currency Debt DOLLAR Economy EGO European Union FB GE,PRGO,APC,DXC,WBA,ADI,WPM GLO,MSD,HTZ,THC,AKS,AVP,SM Gold gold coin goldcoin Gold coins Gold Price Gold Trend Analysis hard money HP inflation Investment KRNT,TRIL,TUES,SYRS,MRAM,MVIS,IOTS LSE:ACA Money News NOMD NXPI,DVMT,SINA,RYAAY,WFT,GOGO,AABA NXPI,ESES,AAP,HK,GST,CFCO,UPL ORCL,AMZN,MSFT,IBM Quantitative easing savings SPY,DJI,QQQ Uncategorized United Kingdom USA VIAV,MMYT,KHC,EPC,TWX,BABA,AABA