The U.S. government has quietly asked Saudi Arabia and some other OPEC producers to increase oil production by about 1 million barrels a day, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Next story Analyst Favorites With Strong Buyback Activity: Synchrony Financial Ranks As a Top Pick
- Previous story Daily forex rundown: Euro, yen, Aussie & CAD
- Gold Prices May Rise as US, China Trade Spat Sinks Bond Yields
- Trade Wars Shake the Dow but No Freefall Yet, Dollar Stuck at the Border
- One Area Where Caveats Don’t Undermine Dollar Outlook: Emerging Markets
- AUD Vulnerable as US Mulls More Chinese Tariffs, RBA Minutes Pass
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Euro Down Move to Accelerate?
AAT BABA,BAX,OTCPK:NSRGY Banks Bitcoin Blockchain Blog Buy Gold CBRL China crisis Cryptocurriency Currency Debt DOLLAR Economy EGO European Union FB GE,PRGO,APC,DXC,WBA,ADI,WPM GLO,MSD,HTZ,THC,AKS,AVP,SM Gold goldcoin gold coin Gold coins Gold Price Gold Trend Analysis hard money HP inflation Investment KRNT,TRIL,TUES,SYRS,MRAM,MVIS,IOTS LSE:ACA Money News NOMD NXPI,DVMT,SINA,RYAAY,WFT,GOGO,AABA NXPI,ESES,AAP,HK,GST,CFCO,UPL ORCL,AMZN,MSFT,IBM Quantitative easing savings SPY,DJI,QQQ Uncategorized United Kingdom USA VIAV,MMYT,KHC,EPC,TWX,BABA,AABA