The pound staged a small rally after this morning’s publication of the latest UK inflation figures, before giving back a sizeable chunk of its gains against the dollar.
- Next story Elliott wave analysis: Can we see 1k in Ethereum?
- Previous story VMware Stock Sees Short Interest Fall 15.5%
- Australian Dollar Could Fight Back If CPI Claws Back To 2%
- Gold Prices May Fall Further as Fed Policy Bets Inspire Breakdown
- Asia AM Digest: Yen Falls as Japan Mulls Stimulus, Rupiah May Rise
- EUR/USD Weekly Technical Outlook: Euro Price Coiling Up, ECB Nearing
- Headwinds That Might Dent Airline Industry Momentum
AAT BABA,BAX,OTCPK:NSRGY Banks Bitcoin Blockchain Blog Buy Gold CBRL China crisis Cryptocurriency Currency Debt DOLLAR Economy EGO European Union FB GE,PRGO,APC,DXC,WBA,ADI,WPM GLO,MSD,HTZ,THC,AKS,AVP,SM Gold goldcoin gold coin Gold coins Gold Price Gold Trend Analysis hard money HP inflation Investment KRNT,TRIL,TUES,SYRS,MRAM,MVIS,IOTS LSE:ACA Money News NOMD NXPI,DVMT,SINA,RYAAY,WFT,GOGO,AABA NXPI,ESES,AAP,HK,GST,CFCO,UPL ORCL,AMZN,MSFT,IBM Quantitative easing savings SPY,DJI,QQQ Uncategorized United Kingdom USA VIAV,MMYT,KHC,EPC,TWX,BABA,AABA