The markets have extended their winning streak for the fourth session, with Europe also trading higher. The Dow has crossed over the 25,000 mark again with the S&P 500 trading above 2760 at the time of writing.
- Next story Dow Leads a Charge and EURUSD a Dollar Retreat Amid Trade War Headlines
- Previous story Asia AM Digest: EUR & AUD Up, Can Tokyo Echo Wall Street Rise?
- NZD/USD Rate Outlook Mired by Bear-Flag Formation
- US AM Digest: GBP Dictated by Brexit Risks, EUR Subdued as ECB Fret Over Trade War Concerns
- DXY Index, EUR/USD Inside Day Candlesticks Take Shape
- Cryptocurrency Webinar: The Calm Before the Storm?
- Chart Outlook– USD Index, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, Gold Price & More
AAT BABA,BAX,OTCPK:NSRGY Banks Bitcoin Blockchain Blog Buy Gold CBRL China crisis Cryptocurriency Currency Debt DOLLAR Economy EGO European Union FB GE,PRGO,APC,DXC,WBA,ADI,WPM GLO,MSD,HTZ,THC,AKS,AVP,SM Gold goldcoin gold coin Gold coins Gold Price Gold Trend Analysis hard money HP inflation Investment KRNT,TRIL,TUES,SYRS,MRAM,MVIS,IOTS LSE:ACA Money News NOMD NXPI,DVMT,SINA,RYAAY,WFT,GOGO,AABA NXPI,ESES,AAP,HK,GST,CFCO,UPL ORCL,AMZN,MSFT,IBM Quantitative easing savings SPY,DJI,QQQ Uncategorized United Kingdom USA VIAV,MMYT,KHC,EPC,TWX,BABA,AABA