The U.S. refineries are coming back and believe it or not, so is oil production and gas production. Last week Valero Energy restarted two Galveston refineries and are now back to normal production rates. Yet, just as the industry starts to recover, more storms are going to create havoc.
- Boards of Baillie Gifford trusts write to FCA on misleading KIDs
- EUR/GBP Eyes Mid-Week Releases, ECB Talk, UK GDP
- CoT Report: GBP Speculative Long Largest Since 2014, More Gold Buying
- Crude Oil Prices Struggle as Gold Eyes US Government Shutdown
- Asian Stocks Trade Narrow, Mixed As US Govt Shutdown Endures
AAT BABA,BAX,OTCPK:NSRGY Banks Bitcoin Blockchain Blog Buy Gold CBRL China crisis Cryptocurriency Currency Debt DOLLAR Economy EGO European Union FB GE,PRGO,APC,DXC,WBA,ADI,WPM GLO,MSD,HTZ,THC,AKS,AVP,SM Gold gold coin goldcoin Gold coins Gold Price Gold Trend Analysis hard money HP inflation Investment KRNT,TRIL,TUES,SYRS,MRAM,MVIS,IOTS LSE:ACA Money News NOMD NXPI,DVMT,SINA,RYAAY,WFT,GOGO,AABA NXPI,ESES,AAP,HK,GST,CFCO,UPL ORCL,AMZN,MSFT,IBM Quantitative easing savings SPY,DJI,QQQ Uncategorized United Kingdom USA VIAV,MMYT,KHC,EPC,TWX,BABA,AABA