The U.S. dollar had its strongest week against major currency pairs in 12 months. Even as the United States is suffering a bout of political uncertainty, the dollar became a safe haven as stocks and bonds saw massive moves this week. The signing of a federal budget by U.S. President Donald Trump boosted the dollar ahead of the release of retail sales and inflation data next week. Central banks are moving away from record low interest rates around the globe.
- Next story Market events to watch for the week of Feb. 12
- Previous story Bitcoin, Ethereum & Litecoin Weekly Key Reversals Point to Rebound
- Pound May Fall as US Dollar Gains on First-Quarter GDP Reports
- Japanese Yen Steady As BoJ Holds Once More, Kuroda Up Next
- Gold Prices May Break Critical Chart Support on US GDP Data
- New Zealand Dollar May Resume Drop After Trade Deficit Surprise
- EUR/USD Clears Support in Historic Midpoint, but Does it Have Run?
AAT BABA,BAX,OTCPK:NSRGY Banks Bitcoin Blockchain Blog Buy Gold CBRL China crisis Cryptocurriency Currency Debt DOLLAR Economy EGO European Union FB GE,PRGO,APC,DXC,WBA,ADI,WPM GLO,MSD,HTZ,THC,AKS,AVP,SM Gold goldcoin gold coin Gold coins Gold Price Gold Trend Analysis hard money HP inflation Investment KRNT,TRIL,TUES,SYRS,MRAM,MVIS,IOTS LSE:ACA Money News NOMD NXPI,DVMT,SINA,RYAAY,WFT,GOGO,AABA NXPI,ESES,AAP,HK,GST,CFCO,UPL ORCL,AMZN,MSFT,IBM Quantitative easing savings SPY,DJI,QQQ Uncategorized United Kingdom USA VIAV,MMYT,KHC,EPC,TWX,BABA,AABA