U.S. futures are back in negative territory ahead of the open on Wednesday, as stocks continue to fluctuate against the backdrop of a potential trade war. Investors are also awaiting the release of the FOMC minutes from the March meeting.
- Next story Asia AM Digest: Syria Conflict Threat & FOMC Minutes Hurt Stocks
- Previous story Risk appetite fizzles on Syria tensions, while oil jumps
- Pound May Fall as US Dollar Gains on First-Quarter GDP Reports
- Japanese Yen Steady As BoJ Holds Once More, Kuroda Up Next
- Gold Prices May Break Critical Chart Support on US GDP Data
- New Zealand Dollar May Resume Drop After Trade Deficit Surprise
- EUR/USD Clears Support in Historic Midpoint, but Does it Have Run?
AAT BABA,BAX,OTCPK:NSRGY Banks Bitcoin Buy Gold CBRL China crisis Cryptocurriency Currency Debt DOLLAR Economy EGO Europe European Union FB GE,PRGO,APC,DXC,WBA,ADI,WPM GLO,MSD,HTZ,THC,AKS,AVP,SM Gold gold coin goldcoin Gold coins Gold Price Gold Trend Analysis Gold Trends Analysis hard money inflation Investment KRNT,TRIL,TUES,SYRS,MRAM,MVIS,IOTS LinGold.com LSE:ACA Mining Money News NOMD NXPI,DVMT,SINA,RYAAY,WFT,GOGO,AABA NXPI,ESES,AAP,HK,GST,CFCO,UPL Printing money Quantitative easing savings SPY,DJI,QQQ Uncategorized United Kingdom USA