While the focus of the wider market will undoubtedly remain largely on Italy and the ongoing volatility in the bond and stock markets, some forex traders’ focus will momentarily turn away from politics and back to economic fundamentals today. That’s because we have key data coming from the United States later on today while the Bank of Canada is also scheduled to make a rate announcement.
- Next story US Trade Balance Surprises in April Even as Trade Wars Progress
- Previous story GBP/JPY Rallies to Resistance at Prior 2018 Low: Will Sellers Respond?
- Gold Prices May Rise as US, China Trade Spat Sinks Bond Yields
- Trade Wars Shake the Dow but No Freefall Yet, Dollar Stuck at the Border
- One Area Where Caveats Don’t Undermine Dollar Outlook: Emerging Markets
- AUD Vulnerable as US Mulls More Chinese Tariffs, RBA Minutes Pass
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Euro Down Move to Accelerate?
AAT BABA,BAX,OTCPK:NSRGY Banks Bitcoin Blockchain Blog Buy Gold CBRL China crisis Cryptocurriency Currency Debt DOLLAR Economy EGO European Union FB GE,PRGO,APC,DXC,WBA,ADI,WPM GLO,MSD,HTZ,THC,AKS,AVP,SM Gold goldcoin gold coin Gold coins Gold Price Gold Trend Analysis hard money HP inflation Investment KRNT,TRIL,TUES,SYRS,MRAM,MVIS,IOTS LSE:ACA Money News NOMD NXPI,DVMT,SINA,RYAAY,WFT,GOGO,AABA NXPI,ESES,AAP,HK,GST,CFCO,UPL ORCL,AMZN,MSFT,IBM Quantitative easing savings SPY,DJI,QQQ Uncategorized United Kingdom USA VIAV,MMYT,KHC,EPC,TWX,BABA,AABA