Much was made of U.S. President Donald Trump’s historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un but in the end there was no fireworks and it turned out to be a bit of a damp squib.
- Next story Market reaction muted after Singapore summit
- Previous story History made in Singapore as Trump-Kim summit kicks off
- Gold Prices May Rise as US, China Trade Spat Sinks Bond Yields
- Trade Wars Shake the Dow but No Freefall Yet, Dollar Stuck at the Border
- One Area Where Caveats Don’t Undermine Dollar Outlook: Emerging Markets
- AUD Vulnerable as US Mulls More Chinese Tariffs, RBA Minutes Pass
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Euro Down Move to Accelerate?
AAT BABA,BAX,OTCPK:NSRGY Banks Bitcoin Blockchain Blog Buy Gold CBRL China crisis Cryptocurriency Currency Debt DOLLAR Economy EGO European Union FB GE,PRGO,APC,DXC,WBA,ADI,WPM GLO,MSD,HTZ,THC,AKS,AVP,SM Gold goldcoin gold coin Gold coins Gold Price Gold Trend Analysis hard money HP inflation Investment KRNT,TRIL,TUES,SYRS,MRAM,MVIS,IOTS LSE:ACA Money News NOMD NXPI,DVMT,SINA,RYAAY,WFT,GOGO,AABA NXPI,ESES,AAP,HK,GST,CFCO,UPL ORCL,AMZN,MSFT,IBM Quantitative easing savings SPY,DJI,QQQ Uncategorized United Kingdom USA VIAV,MMYT,KHC,EPC,TWX,BABA,AABA