The market has been up ever since the S&P 500 (SPX) hit 133-360 minute bars off the top. Prior to that it hit 133 bars on a 180 chart. Prior to that the first leg down was 340 points which found a low at 2532.69. I think that debunks the random walk crowd’s view of all market moves being random for the rest of time. Think about this for a minute.
- Next story Daily markets morning round-up: E-mini S&P, gold, crude & Treasuries
- Previous story Could GBP/USD head higher this week?
- The Earnings Beat: Four Stocks To Watch For the Coming Week (HPE, LOW, NTAP, BBY)
- Trading In Sync With Commodities — Introducing Astrology to Your Financial Toolbox
- Baseline: How does your team stack up?
- EUR/USD Weekly Technical Forecast: Support Test Next for the Euro
- Major market ranges & directions for the week of May 21
AAT BABA,BAX,OTCPK:NSRGY Banks Bitcoin Blockchain Blog Buy Gold CBRL China crisis Cryptocurriency Currency Debt DOLLAR Economy EGO European Union FB GE,PRGO,APC,DXC,WBA,ADI,WPM GLO,MSD,HTZ,THC,AKS,AVP,SM Gold goldcoin gold coin Gold coins Gold Price Gold Trend Analysis hard money HP inflation Investment KRNT,TRIL,TUES,SYRS,MRAM,MVIS,IOTS LSE:ACA Money News NOMD NXPI,DVMT,SINA,RYAAY,WFT,GOGO,AABA NXPI,ESES,AAP,HK,GST,CFCO,UPL ORCL,AMZN,MSFT,IBM Quantitative easing savings SPY,DJI,QQQ Uncategorized United Kingdom USA VIAV,MMYT,KHC,EPC,TWX,BABA,AABA