U.S. markets closed a little lower on Friday as the freeze even for the central parts of the country began to fade.
- Next story Are bonds ready to tumble?
- Previous story GBP/JPY threatens to break through key resistance
- GBPUSD Shrugs Off Poor UK Retail Sales, Brexit Optimism Dominates
- Strong U. of Michigan Confidence Survey to Fuel Bearish EUR/USD Series
- S&P 500 Technical Analysis: Wobbling, but Still Strong
- Most Asian Stocks Make Gains, US Shutdown Chance Glowers
- What Does This Rare Positive Correlation Between VIX and S&P 500 Mean?
AAT BABA,BAX,OTCPK:NSRGY Banks Bitcoin Blockchain Blog Buy Gold CBRL China crisis Cryptocurriency Currency Debt DOLLAR Economy EGO European Union FB GE,PRGO,APC,DXC,WBA,ADI,WPM GLO,MSD,HTZ,THC,AKS,AVP,SM Gold gold coin goldcoin Gold coins Gold Price Gold Trend Analysis hard money HP inflation Investment KRNT,TRIL,TUES,SYRS,MRAM,MVIS,IOTS LSE:ACA Money News NOMD NXPI,DVMT,SINA,RYAAY,WFT,GOGO,AABA NXPI,ESES,AAP,HK,GST,CFCO,UPL ORCL,AMZN,MSFT,IBM Quantitative easing savings SPY,DJI,QQQ Uncategorized United Kingdom USA VIAV,MMYT,KHC,EPC,TWX,BABA,AABA