Sugar futures were lower in both New York and London to start the new week but a firm crude oil market could help keep sugar prices high if more cane gets diverted into ethanol production.
- Next story Will EUR/USD Stoke Dollar Conviction, BoJ Drive US Yields, Oil Bulls Commit?
- Previous story EUR/CAD could be in for a sizable move as it tests key level
- Can the Dollar Mount a Lasting Recovery without EUR/USD?
- Gold Price Rebound May Continue as Yields Fall in Risk Off Trade
- DAX Technical Outlook: Key Price Reversal Threatens Larger Pullback
- S&P 500 Dives Despite Google Earnings, Dollar Struggling at Critical Resistance
- Asia AM Digest: Yen Could Gain if Asian Shares Follow US Lower
AAT BABA,BAX,OTCPK:NSRGY Banks Bitcoin Blockchain Blog Buy Gold CBRL China crisis Cryptocurriency Currency Debt DOLLAR Economy EGO European Union FB GE,PRGO,APC,DXC,WBA,ADI,WPM GLO,MSD,HTZ,THC,AKS,AVP,SM Gold goldcoin gold coin Gold coins Gold Price Gold Trend Analysis hard money HP inflation Investment KRNT,TRIL,TUES,SYRS,MRAM,MVIS,IOTS LSE:ACA Money News NOMD NXPI,DVMT,SINA,RYAAY,WFT,GOGO,AABA NXPI,ESES,AAP,HK,GST,CFCO,UPL ORCL,AMZN,MSFT,IBM Quantitative easing savings SPY,DJI,QQQ Uncategorized United Kingdom USA VIAV,MMYT,KHC,EPC,TWX,BABA,AABA