Next week, the ECB will hold its monetary policy meeting. The bank was expected to start winding down its stimulus program at the end of 2018. However, Italian turmoil led some analysts to think that the ECB will remain cautious. Will the ECB withstand the pressure or funk? And what does it all mean for the gold market?
- Next story Broadcom Historically Favors Short Play off Earnings-Driven After-Hours Moves
- Previous story Thursday Sector Laggards: Non-Precious Metals & Non-Metallic Mining, Medical Instruments & Supplies
- NZD/USD Rate Outlook Mired by Bear-Flag Formation
- US AM Digest: GBP Dictated by Brexit Risks, EUR Subdued as ECB Fret Over Trade War Concerns
- DXY Index, EUR/USD Inside Day Candlesticks Take Shape
- Cryptocurrency Webinar: The Calm Before the Storm?
- Chart Outlook– USD Index, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, Gold Price & More
AAT BABA,BAX,OTCPK:NSRGY Banks Bitcoin Blockchain Blog Buy Gold CBRL China crisis Cryptocurriency Currency Debt DOLLAR Economy EGO European Union FB GE,PRGO,APC,DXC,WBA,ADI,WPM GLO,MSD,HTZ,THC,AKS,AVP,SM Gold goldcoin gold coin Gold coins Gold Price Gold Trend Analysis hard money HP inflation Investment KRNT,TRIL,TUES,SYRS,MRAM,MVIS,IOTS LSE:ACA Money News NOMD NXPI,DVMT,SINA,RYAAY,WFT,GOGO,AABA NXPI,ESES,AAP,HK,GST,CFCO,UPL ORCL,AMZN,MSFT,IBM Quantitative easing savings SPY,DJI,QQQ Uncategorized United Kingdom USA VIAV,MMYT,KHC,EPC,TWX,BABA,AABA